𝐄𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐀𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦 | 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

September 29, 2022

E-commerce Store

    Actually, I rarely pay attention to this program. The simple thing is, every time we get a sale from your store link, then you will get a certain amount of bonus money which will then be transferred to your account.

    I have often included my store link in every post as well as all my social media accounts. However, the bonus of this program did not happen to me everytime. Most likely because the buyer already has the e-commerce account and accidentally found my store there (this is not included in the affiliate program bonus). There are several conditions that this program is considered valid so that you can get the bonus.

    If it is explained, it may be a bit complicated, but because I run a store on this e-commerce. Of course, I have read this matter and indeed received bonuses from the organizers several times. I don't forget to thank every customer who has shopped at our store, both from the link and who accidentally found my store among hundreds of thousands to millions of other stores in the e-commerce.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you