𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐃 - 𝐊𝐨𝐛𝐨 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐞𝐫𝐮 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 | 𝐄-𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭

September 25, 2022

 Virtual Youtuber

    I don't have so many opportunities to listen to actual VTubers, but since Kobo is very famous among my SNS mutuals, I became a little interested in making cosplay accessories that cosplayers can use during events. Of course, there are many interesting things from the Kobo side, from the beginning of its appearance, many have anticipated its existence, until now it remains one of the content that fans have been waiting for.

    Actually, I'm still not sure of my eyes, I think the earrings belong to the flower-shaped but the ones I have are a bit different in the design. Yes, it only has four crowns and looks like a butterfly. Well, while it may not be 100% similar, I'm pretty confident with the launch of these earrings in our e-commerce store.

    Just a moment ago, these earrings had already been bought by someone from Borneo Island. Hopefully, with these earrings, it can be useful for cosplayers who will cosplay Kobo in the future.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you