Ram / Rem Costume - Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

21.17.00

Hi ! back again with me and also costume making process post anyway :)

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 
is one of anime series in the summer of this year . Actually the anime is still continues and this time I'm falling in love with Ram / Rem . Well, this is not my first time I made a maid outfit anyway. So let me share my experience when creating this costume :)
NB : I've already marked each picture, so if you want to keep it I'll give you permission. But please if you want to upload it, don't forget to provide a link or credit ya :)







Tbh, my costume is not really similiar to the design character anyway. You can see the differences on the laces I've been used and also the pearls additions. But for the colour, I did not change and remained to the original design. :)

I rarely post my work on the blog, but I'll try to post it here as I can :)
You can see my work on my personal page : https://www.facebook.com/namieka0

Thank you for visiting my blog . I do uploading the other costume making progress soon ! :)

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Popular Posts