𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭'𝟐𝟐 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐄-𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐬 | 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

September 12, 2022

 Cosplay Accessories

    This month I'm putting three new products on an e-commerce store. Two of the characters in Nijisanji EN and one from Sailor Moon. There are many things/ideas in my mind, but to realize them into the real form of a product will certainly take time, so the product I produce today is the result of my constant work of the mind. Of course, I hope that these products will sell well and be accepted in the market.


    I won't talk much here, because there will be separate posts for the three products above soon. I hope everyone can read and understand this writing of mine. Once again, I thank God for his grace to me because I'm being able to complete these three products in August 2022.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you