𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭'𝟐𝟐 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐄-𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐬 | 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

September 24, 2022

 Nijisanji EN & Hololive ID

    This September, we created three products inspired by Niijisanji EN and Hololive ID. Honestly a lot of things going on in real life have pretty much drained my energy these past few months. Of course I am still grateful to be given health by God, so that I can work on these three new products.



    The reason I'm talking about the character from the virtual youtuuber is because a lot of people are talking about it on my SNS. Although I haven't had much free time lately, but from the posts shared and with the internet, it makes it easier for me to find details of these three VTubers.

    The thing that makes it memorable in making this accessory is when compiling the material that will be used for Aster Arcadia earrings. I had other materials with smaller sizes, but ended up having one that fit the catalog of photos displayed. To be honest, there are still many things that can be improved, but with the current situation and conditions in real life, I think that's enough. The unbearable feeling of fatigue is indeed quite evocative of daily activities and also the way we think creatively.

    I hope everyone who reads my writing today is given abundant health and surrounded by people who make their lives happy. Life is short, I also hope to give something that has a positive impact, starting with myself and then spreading to others. It doesn't need to be a big thing, just a small and meaningful thing is enough. I wish you have a good day.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you