𝐍𝐢𝐣𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐣𝐢 𝐄𝐍 - 𝐀𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐫𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 | 𝐄-𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭

September 26, 2022

 Earrings & Necklaces

    Actually I prepared quite a lot of accessories for Aster Arcadia. What has been officially released are these two items, namely earrings and necklaces. There are many interesting things in the manufacture of this accessory. I had a tug-of-war with myself for its official release. I feel that there are still many unsatisfactory ones, but in the end I still released it as scheduled in September 2022.

    For the necklace, I used imitation leather with an alloy material. Interestingly, I found a way to make this padlock pendant "quite similar" to the design of Aster Arcadia. For the earrings, I had a little trouble because of the difference in color from the materials I collected. Unfortunately, some things have to be relegated not to be used and this is the end result of the process of listing all the ingredients to become Aster Arcadia cosplay earrings.

    A lot of things happened, anmun I'm quite happy that this necklace was bought some time ago (still in September month). I feel that my work can be well received and hopefully the object can be useful for consumers who buy it from our store.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you