𝐘𝐨𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐲𝐚 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐄-𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 | 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

September 28, 2022

 March Till September

    I first made this Yoimiya product in March and it finally sold in September. Actually, I kind of doubt that this product will return to production because there are not as many fans as other cosplay products, sometimes things like this are considered in the continuation of a product.

    I have been happy with the sale of this product in the market. I often do experiments by putting out products that are likely to be a bit long to be sold like this Yoimiya belt. Moreover, with the achievement of my goal, I am now thinking about going to the next stage. Of course, there are many considerations in the continuation of the product and I have to prepare it carefully.

    Furthermore, I do not forget to thank the customers who have bought our products in the store. It is a relief that the products we make can be well received in the market.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you