𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭'𝟐𝟐 𝐄-𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐎𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝟏 | 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

September 23, 2022

Cosplay Accessoies

    Sales in batch 1 of September 2022 are very interesting. I got the first customer for a product I made a few months ago. In numbers, it was reduced from last month, but there was a feeling of excitement that could not be replaced because the product that had been on display for many months could finally be sold.

    There are some concerns about me this September, hearing and reading economic developments are very terrible. Indirectly, it brings negative energy because there is too much thought to the news. I made this blog entry dated September 22nd and it is true that there is a growth in consumer interest after this batch 1 appeared. Of course, we must be careful to take the next step so as not to be shuffled in the future. I'm grateful to be quite critical and also this makes me prepare for the things that will happen next.

    I always thank every consumer who buys in our store, because with their enthusiasm, we are excited to go through the day and prepare for many new things in the future. We will never be satisfied with achievements, but at every point we have stepped on, of course it is accompanied by gratitude and reminders in the form of success and also shortcomings that must be corrected immediately.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you