𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 | 𝐄-𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭

September 13, 2022

 Cosplay Project

    Starting from the Sailor Moon cosplay project, I made these Sailor Mars cosplay earrings. I used to use eva foam material for these star earrings, but I currently use epoxy charm with glitter on the inside. I reduced the shape of these earrings from the Sailor Mars design in the anime (the star charm looks big, probably around 4-5cm and the one I use is about 1.5-2cm only).


Product Photos

        I took a photo from a few angles. It's a little hard to get a reflection of this opoxy charm, maybe I need to find a better angle in the future.


Accessories I Made Then and Now

    Comparison of cosplay accessories that I made then and now. The photo on the left is the past and the right is the present. I used to make accessories to use for myself, but now I make them for others to use as well (mass product).


    To be honest, there was actually a lot of consideration before I took out this product. With all the differences and various considerations that have been made, I finally took out these earrings officially in August 2022. I had thought of making other cosplay earrings/accessories from the Sailor Moon series (hopefully, I can do it soon).

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you