𝐃𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 : 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐚 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐨 - 𝐍𝐢𝐣𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐣𝐢 𝐄𝐍

September 15, 2022

 POG DAY!

    To be honest this is the artwork I made to celebrate Luca's birthday last April. Unfortunately, I forgot one quite crucial detail which is his chest tattoo!! Honestly I think every artist has the same problem. Even though your artwork is already finished, you will definitely find small details that you think look strange when viewed repeatedly. Therefore, it is necessary to be careful in every drawing process ;;;;;;;

carrd : marianiworks (marianiworks17.carrd.co)

ig : MARIANI (@marianiworks) • Instagram photos and videos

    So, after I uploaded my images on all SNS, I just realized my fatal mistake. This September, I just got a chance to correct my mistake. I'll include a picture of Luca with a variety of different backgrounds below.

carrd : marianiworks (marianiworks17.carrd.co)

ig : MARIANI (@marianiworks) • Instagram photos and videos







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you