𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 𝐄-𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐎𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 | 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

September 11, 2022

Thank You August!

    The month of August has passed, thank you for trusting our store to be able to complete 40+ orders. To be honest in this month I lack of vigor because it was quite difficult to manage the time to take care of both my parents. Thankfully, I was able to complete all the orders well.


    Good things happen, because this month I managed to create three new products as well (already uploaded on SNS and e-commerce stores). I would like to thank God for all the graces given to me. Hopefully, I can run this business well and also be able to develop it even more widely.



Memorable Things

    I feel grateful that the latest Alban Knox glasses were fully sold this month. To be honest, I didn't prepare many stocks because I was worried about some things. Thankfully, what I was worried about didn't happen and this product sold so well that I needed to restock it right away.



Overall Sales

    You can see every photo sold clearly in the photo set below. I am always grateful for the trust that customers give to our store. Hopefully I can produce more new products in the future.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you