𝐄𝐮𝐥𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐰𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 - 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐞𝐭 | 𝐄-𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐎𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫

August 18, 2022

Special Order

    Last July, I received a chat asking about the making of Eula's hairband. At first stage, we talked about materials, production costs and estimated processing time and afterwards,I don't expect this customer ordered two items at the same time and it's Eula's headband & hairclip.

    Sometimes I receive special requests with the condition that: I have the materials and the work is not too time-consuming, so that the next incoming order can be done immediately. This was the first time someone had ordered Eula's product and I was happy when I saw the five-star reviews given to each of the products that had arrived.

    I'm going to share some photos I've taken from different angles, so you guys can see the details of Eula's accessories. I used three pieces of lace with different types for Eula's hairband. If in the future someone orders the same item again, it is likely that the lace I will use will be different (the type of lace I use in this photo is only a little bit left in the closet).






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you