𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 - 𝐄-𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐎𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 | 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

August 16, 2022

Sixty Orders! Thank You!

    Hi, I'm getting a new achievement this month. This is not an easy thing, because one of my family members re-entered the hospital, so these few photographed products are things that have been worked so hard in the hospital.

    Thank you for the trust given to our store, so that in July 2022 we managed to achieve 60 orders from the beginning of the month. I honestly didn't expect to reach this number & of course I have even more hope in the future to achieve other successes in good terms.

    A lot is happening this month and I just want to thank God for the blessings given and of course the grace for health and also the opportunity to be able to complete all these orders. I won't be talking much and next will share all the photos from the sale in July 2022.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you