𝐀𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐆𝐈 : 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐀 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞

July 28, 2022

Thanks to Customers

    I didn't expect this product to be sold this year. A few months ago I had thought about deleting/re-branding these Aether earrings. For those of you who don't know, I made these earrings a year ago around June/July (I remember because around this month, my work laptop broke down and forced me to take pictures & edit the product using my cellphone and the edit app there).

    This year, precisely in June 2022 I got the first customer for this product. Really, I didn't expect it and thank you for the trust given to our store. Previously, I almost removing this product from the storefront due to low demand, so I thought about changing some materials to interest buyers.

    It's just a thought of it because I haven't had time to do that due to hectic schedule. Then in the middle of it all, I got the first and the second buyer with a distance of two weeks from the first order entered. In my opinion, the second buyer maybe interested to purchase our item after a review appears on the e-commerce shop (containing five stars review and photos of the product that has arrived). So, I set my heart to keep this product in store.


Storefront Photo Vs. Photo Before The Item Was Shipped

    At this time, you can see the storefront photos versus photos before they are sent to customers. In the etelase we used an earrings with a "hook" type, but buyers order with a "clip" type of earrings to make it easier to wear on non-piercing ears. So, we change it to the customer's liking.
Storefront Photo : Aether GI Cosplay Earrings

June E-commerce Order : Aether GI Cosplay Earrings

July E-commerce Order : Aether GI Cosplay Earrings






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you