𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐚 𝐑𝐢𝐚𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐒𝐞𝐭 | 𝐄-𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭

July 25, 2022

 The Story Behind Mysta Rias Cosplay Accessories

    I followed Luxiem when they debuted for the first time. I follow almost all of its members and Mysta Rias is one of the VTubers that caught my eye. To be honest, I have a lot of respect for his honesty regarding his "merits" when introducing himself. He said that he did not have any special advantages. For me, this is a unique and interesting thing about Mysta. Therefore, I really want to realize a set of cosplay accessories from his persona.

    I started working on Mysta's accessories around March 2022 and only finished in July of the same year. In the process of making it, I was pretty much in a dead end and wanted to give up. However, when I think back to the reasons for making this Mysta accessory, I try to stay focused and go through every process.

    The manufacture of these accessories is complicated. The selection of materials for the choker and then the doghtag and its glasses is the most difficult thing to do. I have experienced failures during the selection of materials / manufacturing process several times and what you are currently seeing is a product that has successfully gone through QC and also many other considerations as soon as it is released by the public.


Product Photos

    I managed to take a product photo that I think is "beautiful" for a set of Mysta Rias cosplay accessories - Nijisanji EN. There is something unique in this shooting process. To be honest, the usual place to take photos of products is no longer exists because it has been used as an emergency office by my parents, so I took photos of a pile of clothes and surrounded by clotheslines and washing machines.

    I often experience something like this in the process of taking photos and furthermore, this is not an obstacle for me. The unique things that happen, I wrote to the blog as a memento that each activity has its own process.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you