𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 𝐄-𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐎𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 | 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

July 04, 2022

Recap : E-commerce Order in June 2022

    This is the recap of the sale of my own e-commerce store on one platform. To be honest, I am quite grateful for the sales this month, considering that I have to work in two places (private house and hospital) as well as maintain personal health and also patients (families) who are inpatients. I will pat myself and will saying "you did a great job, Eka!". I managed to sell a total of 39 items in e-commerce and this is quite a lot compared to last month.

    The thing I remember from this month's sales is that I managed to grab customers from Sulawesi Island. Usually the customers from my store come from Java, Sumatra, Kalimantan and also Bali, so I think this is a good achievement. Of course, I hope to produce more works in the future and can help cosplayers in completing their costumes/accessories.


The Most Sold Items

    I would like to thank you for the enthusiasm of purchasing goods at my e-commerce store. Currently, the most sold items are products from Nijisanji EN (Vox Akuma, Luca Kaneshiro and Ike Eveland), followed by products from Chainsaw Man and Genshin Impact.
    There is something I didn't realize that the products from RE Village again grabbed buyers in June. I have stocked a lot of flowers for future orders, so there is no need to worry about running out of this product in your shopping cart.

    Overall, I feel very proud and grateful to all who have shopped/will be regular customers of our store. I always try to give my best in every order that comes. I hope to become a store that can be big one day, so that there will be many more items that I can stock into the storefront. Of course, I have to look at market trends and also my ability as a maker in making these items.
    Anyway, I will show you each photo of the order in June. Last but not least, thank you for the trust given to our store!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you