𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐄-𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭 : 𝐇𝐨𝐰𝐥 𝐏𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 & 𝐍𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞

June 10, 2022

PRODUCT COPYRIGHT

    I'm trying to find out about the copyright for the character I want to make an accessory product for. Long story short, with a little effort, I got a new insight on Quora regarding the copyright of this Ghibli Studio.

June E-commerce Order | Howl Pendragon Cosplay Accessories
Copyright on Studio Ghibli Series

    From reading the writings shared on Quora, there are several regulations regarding the use of copyright (characters, scecece from movies) for web/assignments and other things. From this, I can conclude that Studio Ghibli did not give permission to use characters, film scenes and so on.  From here I felt like I was doing the wrong thing by putting Howl's face in this product photo, because I didn't get permission to use it. 

    To be honest, the safest thing is to make accessories with our own original ideas. Moreover, on this time I got the idea of making accessories from the Studio Ghibli because I saw the cosplayers I followed at SNS doing beautiful photoshoots in a country in Europe. Hence, I was inspired by them, that's what caused me to make this set of accessories (necklaces and earrings).

COSPLAY ACCESSORIES : EARRINGS & NECKLACE

    This June, I made two cosplay accessories that can be used for the cosplay activities of the Character Howl Pendragon from Studio Ghibli's Howl's Moving Castle series. I made the antiing and necklace that I made similarly to the design from the anime.


    For earrings, as usual I use clip earrings which are useful for people who don't have ear piercings, so they can still use these earrings to support their cosplay look. As for the necklace, I used a chain material with balls decorated and then a sky blue teardrop gemstone for the pendant. I will share the entire photo of this product below, e-commerce store links and Instagram will also be included.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you