𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐄-𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭 | 𝐓𝐮𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐨

June 09, 2022

Ghibli & Nijisanji EN Cosplay Accessories

    To be honest I still haven't checked about the rules in making merch for Ghibli series (usually there is an rule about merchandise sales of a work). For example : The rules of Genshin Impact merchandise, if I remember correctly there is a rule that someone can trade fanmerchs with income below 1000 USD and if it passes this number then there will be a royalty sharing process and must be reported to the game developer (if you don't want to be criminalized due to copyright issues). Anyway, I plan to check this regulation in the future, so as to secure the product that I have / will make in my store.
June New E-commerce Products | Tutati Studio
    The main reason I made cosplay accessories from this Ghibli series is because I was enchanted by one cosplayer I followed on SNS. They were doing a photoshoot for Howl in a beautiful country and that's make me interested in making a cosplay accessories for Howl Pendragon from the Ghibli series "Howl's Moving Castle".
    Actually, it was the people I followed/mutually at SNS that made me have a lot of inspiration to make a cosplay accessories for my store. It's easy, I often see interactions between people to find out their liking for a character/story and so on, which will be a consideration for me in making a cosplay accessory.
    Of course, the desire of the market will also affect how quickly I make these accessories. If the character is "on the rise" or is very popular, usually I will try my best to speed up the release of these items that can support my fellow cosplayers in doing their hobbies.

Alban Knox "Nijisanji EN" Cosplay Accessories | Tutati Studio
    For Alban Knox from Nijisanj EN, I've actually been planning to complete the accessory from a few months ago. It's a pity that a lot of things happened in the process, so it can only be collected in June. I will put a store link and Instagram to make it easier for you to check every product released every month.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you