𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝐄-𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐎𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝟐 | 𝐓𝐮𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐨

June 07, 2022

 Cosplay Accessories

    Hi, thanks for the enthusiasm in the second round of May 2022 in my e-commerce store. Many of the incoming orders came from abroad & I feel good about the development of this e-commerce store. To be honest, I feel that there are some photos that don't make it into this grid. This is purely my fault because last May a lot of photos and videos were not backed up into the PC, so the report this time is not complete enough according to what happened in the field.

May E-commerce Order Batch 2 | Tutati Studio

    I'm happy because the product I made last April got a lot of buyers in a few days. I don't know what was the basis of the incident, but as the seller at the same time who made the item, I felt good. I won't talk much in this post because there will be a recap of the products sold in May in the whole later. Without prejudice to respect, I will share all the photos from the sale in the second batch this May.






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you