𝐘𝐨𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐌𝐚𝐲'𝟐𝟐

May 20, 2022

 Yor Forger Casual Looks

    I think last month there was an order coming in with a special request to make Yor Forger's headband for its casual looks. I did a little research from the incoming customer data and a brief research on head circumference, finally I decided to make this product en masse (currently only two pieces are available). The product has been uploaded to the e-commerce store, if you are interested in buying, I will include the link below.

    I use a bridal sateen fabric with gold buttons and elastic rubber on the back of the head. For the details of the line on Yor's headband, I sewed it manually using black embroidered thread. I think it will be a little difficult to make this as a bulk product, so I only provide limited stock.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you