𝐄-𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐎𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 | 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

May 09, 2022

Milestone on E-Commerce's Sales

    This is my first time having 30 pcs product sold in my e-commerce store in one month sales. I guess I've reach one of my bucket list in 2022. I've been dreaming about this milestone since last year and it was happened in April. I wanna thank all the buyers, who's buying my products and also the one who's giving a five stars rating for the products sold (It helps another potential buyer to choose the product / before they place an order in my store).

    On this month sale,I've four international buyers and the rest is from local (Indonesia). Most of the local buyers come from Java Island and some of them from Kalimantan. The reason why I made this blog entry on this week is because because all packages have arrived at the respectful  buyer, hence I think this's the right time to share my story.

    Among those package, there're two problems here. The first one is because the products were defect in the delivery process (I've sent the repair products as a sign of apology to the buyer) and the second one caused by the delay in delivery due to the long holiday of Ramadhan, thus in the system there is no clarity about the package, thereby the buyer contacted me via DM regarding the return (I contacted the delivery service to explain the clarity of the system and the case ended well, the package has reached the buyer safely).

    Actually, I was surprised by this achievement because I didn't expect the product I made a few months ago, finally got a lot of buyers this April. That's why my store sales have increased because of this reason. I am very grateful to all the buyers who have given their trust to my store, so that I can reach this milestone in April.

    I will put all the photos of the package from the sale in April, if your package is down here, I want to thank you and hopefully the products are useful for you.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you