𝐄-𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐎𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 | 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝟏

May 19, 2022

 May 2022 - Batch 1

    Hi, I would like to thank all the customers who have shopped at my e-commerce store in this first batch in May 2022. I was able to reach these numbers (18 orders), thank to you. To be honest I will make a day-off store arrangement in the second half of the month, since I am going to have a holiday, I think this recharge is a good idea.

    I was always excited when I got the incoming order notification and I arranged for the order to be sent to the delivery service. I think there are still many things that can still be achieved in the future, hopefully I can still consistently live this store so that I can reach a wider market and of course can complete orders well.

    To be frank, some of the products that entered this month are pre-order, it feels like I haven't received orders like this for a long time. I don't forget to mention my overseas buyers who shopped in my store. I think the numbers of buyers were increase this month. Anyway, I'll share a photo of each order here.











You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you