𝐍𝐢𝐣𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐣𝐢 𝐄𝐍 - 𝐈𝐤𝐞 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 | 𝐄-𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭

May 03, 2022

Cosplay Accessories - Glasses, Glasses Chain & Earring

    Finally, I have a proper product photo for Ike Eveland from Nijisanji EN. This is the first product photo to show its glasses with the chain alongside with his cosplay earrings. This can be happened shortly before these two products are delivered to the customer.

Nijisanji EN - Ike Eveland Cosplay Accessories

    I always feel blessed & I wanna thank all the buyers who shopped at my e-commerce store. Ike Eveland's product received a lot of positive responses so that I could return to restock it shortly after it was purchased by the buyer. The purpose when I opening this store is to help cosplayers realize their dream characters as closely as possible to the design of those characters.

    It's realtable to myself because I am also a cosplayer, sometimes I understand the sense of passion and perfectionism to be as close as possible to our favorite characters. I'm trying to use/find the best materials for the products I sell in the store.


Product Descripion & Display Photo | Nijisanji EN - Ike Eveland

• Glasses size:

The total frame width(mm)       :136
Lens width(mm)                            :53
Lens height(mm)                           :49
Width of the nose(mm)               :18
Length of mirror leg(mm)           :141
• Product material: metal
• Glasses function: 
    - UV400 protection, 
    - Radiation protection, 
    - Eye protection, 
    - Cosplay property for Ike Eveland

• Glasses chain size: length: 75cm width: 2.4 mm
• Material: titanium, stainless steel original
• Color : gold

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you