𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐃𝐨 𝐈 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐞 𝐎𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬 𝐈𝐧 𝐄-𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞 | 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

May 11, 2022

 April E-Commerce Order

    Out of a total of thirty orders, there were two buyers who contacted via DM regarding their problems with their package. The first person said there was damage to the ordered goods (it had reached the buyer's hands) and the second was the person who wanted to cancel the order regarding not updating the e-commerce system with the delivery process.

    These two problems have different ways of solving. In the first case, I replaced the damaged product with a new one with postage borne by the seller (my store). I feel responsible because this buyer is a customer who shops more than once in the store.

Product replacement - Ecommerce Order

    In the second case, the buyer wants to cancel the goods that have been sent due to the slow delivery process and there is a statement that the order will arrive at that date where the goods are still not arrived. In this case, I as a seller tried to contact the delivery service through their WhatsApp Business and also their Call Center. The response from the delivery service was good and I immediately informed the buyer about the existence of the package.

Receipts on ecommerce and manusl checking on the web delivery service

Whatsapp business and call centre delivery service that I contacted

    In the first case, the buyer did not tell further about the replacement item arrival in their hands, so I checked through the receipt and it turned out to have reached their destination safely within two days (counter guards say this package will be completed within five to nine days). I hereby assume the first case is over.

Receipts from damaged item replacement packages

    In the second case, after communicating with the buyer and forwarding information from the delivery service, the buyer had no complaints and the delivery process went successfully and smoothly until the buyer immediately confirmed the goods were received and gave a five-star rating to my e-commerce store.

Thank you for giving my store a five-star rating


    I am grateful that all these cases have been resolved properly and of course I hope that in the future all packages will reach the buyer safely.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you