𝐒𝐩𝐲 𝐱 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 - 𝐘𝐨𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐄-𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐎𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫

May 02, 2022

Contacted Through Instagram's DM

    I honestly didn't expect any buyers to contact me through Instagram's DM. For today's case, the buyers have been shopping for two items at my e-commerce store and they want to do a cosplay accessories commission for Yor Forger. The commisssioner wanna have Yor Forger's headband for a casual version of the outfit.

    The talk about this commission was fairly smooth and I was able to get it done soon. Before making the delivery, I sent a photo of the finished product and the commissioner said "okay", so that I could directly send it to the delivery service counter.

    I'm thinking of creating a mass-product for this item. Right now it's still in my mind and I have to look at my material storage cabinets first before deciding to make them en masse. Anyway, I won't talk much here and will only share the product results from the commission this time.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you