𝐍𝐢𝐣𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐣𝐢 𝐄𝐍 : 𝐘𝐮𝐠𝐨 𝐀𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 | 𝐄-𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭

July 26, 2022

The Story Behind Yugo Asuma  CosplayAccessory

    I followed Noctyx's debut stream and was very curious about his debut Yugo (there were some obstacles during the debut hour, so it was postponed a few hours later). I monitored Yugo-Sonny's twitter and found quite a touching interaction between these two streamers.

    When Yugo's debut came, I took a good look and found that he could use Thai. Honestly, I understand some words for one reason or another, and when he introduces himself in the stream, he reveals the word "ipdok" and I laugh with it.

    So, from the experience above, it made me interested in making cosplay accessories that can support cosplayers later (I'm also a cosplayer, so I understand the desire to bring the characters we like as much as possible). At first I tried to make a choker, but encountered problems and finally it has not been resolved until now. Then I had the initiative to make his earrings and it could finally be released this July 2022.

    I still haven't found the perfect formula in making these earrings, but I don't think the results I'm publishing now are too bad. I'll show you a photo of this earring product below. The e-commerce shop and SNS links will be embedded below to make it easier for people who want to order in the future.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you