𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 : 𝐄-𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐎𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝟏 | 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

July 22, 2022

Hi, July!

     We would like to thank the customers of our store, because in this 1st batch of July (July 1-15, 2022) we managed to sell 38 pieces of cosplay accessories products. Honestly this is a great achievement, because from the income in this first batch, I was able to collect quite a lot of money which I then used to invest and develop new products for the month of July.

    Anyway, many sales in the 1st batch came from abroad. It's a pity that I didn't count the exact number, but I think it's almost half of the number of 1st batch. Really, I am very grateful for the trust the customers have given us.


My Future Goals

   Actually, I am still in the early days to manage more financially for the sake of the future. I'm trying to balance my personal/outgoing expenses, stores as well as investments for the future. There are many things that I am still learning and I have to find a way out of solving them, so there is no day without learning.
    My hope for the future is not grandiose, I want our family to be given good health immediately so that they can carry out normal activities again. To be honest, in the first week of July, I was still in the hospital (one of my family members was hospitalized for two weeks), so arranging the delivery and manufacture of ready stock items was a bit hampered. Fortunately, I can balance this complicated life little by little, so I was able to complete many orders in batch 1st of July.

For the next paragraph, I'll share each of the photos from the sales in this 1st batch.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you