𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐚 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐨 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐒𝐞𝐭 | 𝐄-𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭

July 24, 2022

 Nijisanji EN Product in E-commerce Store

    I forgot when exactly the exact time was when I released Luca Kaneshiro products in the e-commerce store. If I remember correctly, I was interested in following the world of virtual YouTubers in February and a month later I started working on one by one its cosplay accessories products. At first I only made Luca's clothing brooch, then supplemented it with several other sets of cosplay accessories for Luca Kaneshiro himself.

    This July 2022, we obtained a sale of luca Kaneshiro sets from a buyer. This is the first time a product from Luca Kaneshiro has been sold simultaneously. In my opinion, this should be included in the blog because for the first time after its release, finally this product was purchased a set. I hope that the product from our store can be useful for everyone who has purchased and entrusted its cosplay accessories to us.

    This is one of the small steps that makes us happy. Of course, there are many other things that we want to achieve in the future. Hopefully, the more good achievements we have obtained and be able to develop this business more broadly into the wider international market.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you