𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐄-𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 | 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

July 23, 2022

Cosplay Accessories Based on Virtual Youtuber

    In this month of July, I managed to complete three new products at the e-commerce store. Two products from the Nijisanji EN branch and one from an independent male VTuber. Anyway, I would like to pat myself for giving her best to complete these three new products amid unstable circumstances (inflation, the threat of an economic recession and health problems in the family).



The Story Behind The Creation of Each Accessory

    I am really very grateful to be able to complete Mysta Rias's set of accessories. To be honest, I tried to make it from March 2022, but experienced many obstacles in the process (finding the right formula for chokers and glasses is the hardest thing to do). Finally, in the third week in July we can release it on e-commerce store.

    Anyway, it goes the same with Shxto's necklace, I think I tried to make about 2-3 months ago and for some reason/another, I tried to find the most suitable raw material --I originally chose an acrylic chain necklace (somehow I was nauseous while working on this, either because of a psychological breakdown or just my instincts feeling this wasn't okay for a Shxto necklace). So I tried to find a suitable material again and found two types of materials: for the large chain necklace made of alloy and the rest made of stainless steel. This is the product that has gone through a long process in making it and I'm able to release to the public at the same month of Mysta Rias set.

    For Yugo Asuma's accessories, I honestly started making them from March-April 2022. At first, I made the choker and what is currently emerging as a ready stock item is Yugo's earrings. It's a little funny when telling the story behind this manufacturing process because a lot of things happen in the manufacturing period (pickling materials, making patterns). Anyway, each pieces of accessory I made always has a unique story behind it, so I am really excited to write it into my personal blog. 

P.S : If you ask, "where is The Yugo Asuma necklace? Will it be released soon?". The answer is that I'm not sure, I have a little difficulty in the selection of materials, so I dare not to sell them en masse.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you