𝐒𝐡𝐱𝐭𝐨 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 | 𝐄-𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭

July 27, 2022

    I didn't actually follow Shxto very much, but found some of his interactions with liver from Nijisanji such as Vox and Mysta. Therefore, I am interested in the design of Shxto and am interested in making cosplay accessories at an e-commerce store.

    I started making accessories for Shxto about 2-3 months ago. At first I used acrylic chains for necklaces that were large in size, but for some reason I felt dissatisfied and experienced a little dizziness in the workmanship (either because of the smell/type of material that affected my psychological side (?)).

    Finally, after several times buying materials and trying to make a look that suits Shxto design and desires. I can finish the accessois for this Shxto in July 2022. I chose the alloy material for the large chain necklace (this material is well heavy and looks like a real accessory compared to the acrylic earlier), then a stainless steel snake necklace for the rest of the necklace. 

    I am quite satisfied with the final result of making these accessories. Of course, finding suitable and quality materials requires some experiments and sometimes there are obstacles in it. However, all of that I used as a motivation to go further in the future. My hope is that I can make more accessories that can support cosplayers in the future.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you