𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 - 𝐄-𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐎𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝟏 | 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

August 17, 2022

 Hello, August !

    I didn't expect it to arrive in August again. This time I will share the sales results in batch 1 of our e-commerce store. Honestly, my body was a little exhausted and hadn't been feeling well for a while, because of the busyness at home (I was a little overwhelmed to take care of my two sick parents while taking care of the house and completing orders). I'm grateful to get through it all so well.

    At the beginning of this month, quite a lot of orders came in from pre-order types of goods. Thankfully I have enough stock so there's no need to worry in making it. In my opinion, this phenomenon is due to incoming reviews on the products sold (pre-order), thus increasing the interest of buyers to check-out the goods in their carts. Anyway, I won't say much, if there is any of yours in the photo below, I thank you for the trust given to our store. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you