𝐌𝐲 𝐕𝐨𝐱 𝐀𝐤𝐮𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐒𝐞𝐭 - 𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

September 14, 2022

 Nijisanji EN

    I'll never forget watching Vox's debut for the first time in YouTube. The lore that was well told through the comic panels as well as the synopsis that brought by speaker got me carried away with the story belonging to Vox Akuma. For some reason, the colors and designs of him really caught my attention.

    Another reason why Vox is so memorable in me is because he is one of the cosplay characters that I completed his accessory in an e-commerce store. That's been quite a while, around this February/March 2022 I made necklace, bracelet and earring. Furthermore, in August I'm back to completing the accessories set for him.


Latest Accessories in E-commerce Store

    I made a wavy hairpin that could be used to cosplay Vox Akuma. For now, I'm having enough with making this set (necklace, bracelet, earring and hairpin). To be honest, some time ago there were some people who contacted through DM and asked about Vox's wavepin. However because I don't have it yet, I can't fulfill the wishes of customers. Now customers don't need to worry, because I have provided quite a lot of this clasp stock in the e-commerce store. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you