𝐌𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐂𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐫 | 𝐄-𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐎𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫

September 27, 2022

 Kyo Kaneko - Nijisanji EN

    I got the first customer from Taiwan in this month. I was quite surprised because I thought my account could only reach the customer in Southeast Asia and it turned out that I was wrong. I joined this export program in December 2021 and it is common for ASEAN customers to come and shop at my shop and this is the first time I have gotten an e-commerce customer outside this region.

    To be honest, when I see the notification and the country code I'm still half aware (the notification coming in in the early morning and I quickly checked it). TW is the country code for Taiwan and I am truly grateful for this achievement. Kyo Kaneko is a product that I released last August 2022 and it turned out that less than a month has received customers and beyond expectations it comes from abroad.

    This is one of those achievements that I won't forget. I pray that in the future our store can reach customers from various countries and can successfully make transactions safely and the goods arrive safely into the hands of buyers.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you