𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 𝐄-𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐎𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 | 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

October 17, 2022

 Blessed

    I am always grateful to all the customers who have shopped in our store. To be honest, the burden of life in the real world is quite tight to my heart. I'm working like a zombie these days. Of course everything was done well, but I found emptiness in my heart.


    I managed to complete 40+ orders in September and I think this is a good number amid the news of inflation and the possibility of recessions happening in various countries. I realize that the overall sales are dominated by domestically. I can count with fingers, the number of customers from abroad in September.

    The thing I can't forget this September is that I got a buyer from Taiwan for the first time and there is a product that I have made around April, finally sold in this month. I feel very happy with these two achievements and certainly one of the reminders to finish the new product for October soon.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you