𝐍𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐮 𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬 - 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

October 19, 2022

Crafting

    It took me a few days to determine the good material for this horn belonging to Nilou. I made some differences with the original Nilou design issued by Gneshin Impact, here I used gold ornaments on the tips of the horns and also the rhombus parts. The rest I used gold-colored faux leather and also eva foam for the basic pattern.

    I didn't find any significant difficulty in this workmanship. As far as it is, Nilou was not included in the list of new products in October. Since I had a hard time making horns of on specific character, it made me find the horn pattern of Nilou. Tbh, this was really unexpected, therefore I said I did not find any major difficulties in the workmanship.

    I'm quite satisfied with my Nilou hornwork & I'm really grateful to myself for not stopping trying something new, so I managed to get a horn pattern that I've never tried before.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you