𝐘𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐨 - 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐏𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬 | 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

November 05, 2022

 Horns

    I originally made Yamato's horns first before making Nilou's from Genshin.  A fun thing happens when you manage to create a Yamato horn pattern and bring it into real form. I'm honestly still not satisfied with the finishing of this horn color, but to press the budget. I think this method (manual coloring with a brush) is pretty good as well. 

    When compared to Nilou's pattern, I prefer this Yamato pattern. I think the shape is quite proportional and the colors are also quite similar to the original design. To be honest I'm still inexperienced with horns, so my confidence hasn't fully grown in me, nevertheless I'm sure I'll be able to slowly master this cosplay horn-making technique in the future.

    I'm not going to talk much and I'm going to share product photos from my e-commer shop here.






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you