𝐇𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚 - 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐜𝐡 | 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐲

November 20, 2022

 Hetalia

    To be honest, I've known about the Hetalia series for a long time since reading it in Animonster magazine. I didn't follow this series too deeply and was interested in Indonesian characters because it was the country I came from.

    I made Indonesian fanart too because I was so interested. Now, I have an e-commerce store that provides accessories that can support your cosplay appearance. I forgot when exactly to release this brooch, I guess last year when I was very interested in artificial flowers. In 2022, I just got the first and second customers for this product. It's very unexpected because just like some of the previous products, I wanted to replace/eliminate products that hadn't been of interest to customers for a long time.

Indonesia Fanart made by me | @/Marianiworks

    When I went to the flower shop to restock this product, unfortunately I didn't find the same type of flower. This leads to the possibility of changing the type of flower for this product immediately. I was thinking about this because the supply of products was running low, so I had to make a decision immediately.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you