𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫'𝟐𝟐 - 𝐄-𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐎𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝟏

November 07, 2022

 Cosplay Accessories

    The sales from October 1 to 15, 2022, our store achieved 20 sales of goods. Actually on the 9th October, our family was in a state of grief that our father had passed away. However, I can't close the store because there are always orders coming in every day (there is a policy, if all the goods have been delivered then you can close the store / deactivate temporarily). Therefore, I remain open even in a state of grief.

    I don't feel burdened by orders coming into the store, because I can still manage my time well. A lot of things happened in October and I'm still recovering in search of a purpose in life. I will always open a store because by working, it helps me forget about life's problems.

    I think the way to deal with the problem for me is very good and effective, so I am grateful for this situation. Surely I have limits on work and I won't force myself if I'm already in a period of illness or severe fatigue.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you