𝐌𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐈𝐭𝐭𝐨 𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭 𝐖𝐚𝐬 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐝! | 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

November 10, 2022

 October Sales

    I remember this product was sold two days before my dad passed away. I had worked on the base a few days before and did the painting process on the day he passed away, then sent it in the afternoon with four other packages.

    To be honest, when I finished this order I was still in a period of shock with my hands trembling after finishing taking care of my dad's body in the hospital. For reasons I can't explain, working on orders makes me more comfortable than being asked about my situation at the time.

    A few weeks before the product was sold, I had planned to pull this product from the storefront and replace it with another Itto horn pattern (I made two patterns and only released one type). At the end of the day, I just let this product in the storefront and it ended up selling itself as well. Sometimes something unique like this happens and I'm just grateful for it.

    My feeling when I do this order is a sense of responsibility that must be given to the customer. This horn product is a pre-order item with a processing period of 2-3 days and can be shipped on the seventh day. However, I usually won't leave this product at my studio for too long, so I try to finish it as quickly as possible even in a state of grief.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you