𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐭 - 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 | 𝐄-𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭

November 18, 2022

 Commissions

    I'm not explicitly saying that I received a special commission, furthermore on some occasions, when someone asks for something that is still in my capacity and suitable for the time of work, I most likely accept the offer.

    These two accessories are examples of finished items that have been put into the storefront. So, before sending to customers I recommend always taking photos with mobile phone or professional cameras (used based on the level of pursuitability).

    So, I can make sure that the goods we produce have been adapted in such a way that it produces a beautiful and well-proportioned solution before it falls into the hands of the buyer. It was a very fun poses in brainstorming activities with customers, because this is one of the processes of entering ideas for new products in the next month.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you