𝐃𝐨𝐫𝐢 - 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐆𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 | 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

November 06, 2022

 Glasses

    This isn't the first time I've released cosplay glasses. However, this is the first time I have released for the Genshin Impact series.  To be honest, I had been thinking long enough to release these glasses belonging to Dori. On the way to finding these pretty similar glasses, I managed to find a pink lens color that I think still comes in if used for Dori cosplay. 

    Maybe my concern is only one, these glasses are not equipped with UV400 and Blue Light protection, so they are more suitable for use as a display / photo property only.  Compared to the glasses I've taken out before (like Ike Eveland & Alban Knox), these Dori glasses are just like Mysta's, just as a complementary visualization of the cosplay show.

    Therefore, the price that I set on the storefront is not too high (shipping using packing boxes and bubble wrap). Anyway, if you're interested, I've put the store link and SNS store below.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you