𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 : 𝐄-𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐎𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝟏

January 17, 2023

Life Update

    I was quite frustrated not being able to update my blog in November and December 2022. Usually I make sales recaps per month for evaluation materials. Unfortunately, the laptop I used can no longer be used, so photo backups can't be accessed (I don't store them on my phone anymore after they are backed up in my laptop). So, I'm starting again from scratch in January 2023.

    Earlier this year it started with orders from the United States, it's exciting to start the beginning of the year with new customers. On January 2023 batch 1st, I sell 13 products. When compared to the previous few months, it does look a little bit on the quantity scale, but in the amount of income it is not even too different. I am always grateful to God for all the sustenance bestowed upon me. There are many things I want to do in 2023, hopefully everything can be realized one by one.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you