𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐄-𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐬 | 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑

January 18, 2023

Cosplay Accessories

    At first I thought that I would not make a new product in 2023 because my storefront has reached 80+ products, I thought: "do I need to add more produtcs in the near future?" and the answer is yes. I made four new products this January 2023.

    Actually, I think a lot last December because I was recovering from health, I spent a lot of time close to nature and didn't set the bar as high as usual. I will continue to make new products in the future, of course there will be products that are removed from the storefront, either because of bad sales or materials that are difficult to find. Therefore, I always make new products because it is a good thing to do to maintain productivity and so that the art of creativity is further honed in the future.
    This month I made four new products. two of the same series are Korean webtoons: Suddenly I Became a Princess, then from Genshin Impact and Hetalia. For Hetalia itself, I planned to remove the old product when it was bought by the buyer, because the raw materials for the accessories were no longer available to me so I looked for other alternatives by releasing similar products with different materials.
    I have put these four new products in the storefront of the e-commerce storefront, if you are interested you can access them via the link below.






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you