𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 | 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐄-𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐬

February 07, 2023

 GENSHIN SERIES

    This February, I created four new products from the Genshin Impact series. I took characters from the Sumeru region, namely Kaveh and Tighnari, followed by characters from the Fatui, namely Sandrone.  Actually, I still didn't expect to be able to finish them all at the beginning of this month. It just so happened that at the end of last month I got quite a lot of orders coming in, so I didn't force myself too much to release new products immediately.


Feb 2023 | New E-commerce Products

    I haven't played Genshin for a long time, the last time I played was in December 2020 and I got a lot of scornful questions from relatives and neighbors for playing non-stop games (actually I just finished the custom order for a four-set dance suit and I guess playing games is a good thing to cope with stress from working two weeks non-stop).

    The ones who influenced me to make the product were the ones on the SNS timeline. I'm grateful for the updates on things, so that keeps me motivated to make accessories. I feel good about these four new products of mine, all of which I have uploaded on SNS and e-commerce stores. If you are interested, the link below will take you to my store's e-commerce and SNS.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you