𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐭 - 𝐊𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

February 10, 2023

 Earrings and Hair Clips

    I do plan to make these two types of accessories for Kaveh. Working on it in between January orders is quite time-consuming (you have to be good at timing so that this new product is quickly completed). If you ask about the difficulty in working on these products, it is in the process of finding raw materials. The material for Kaveh's feather hairpin is a bit difficult to obtain, so I improvised in the manufacture of the product.

    I'm trying to make this Kaveh earring product still have a 3D shape (the red and gold parts are rhombic). Really, I feel there has been progress in cutting eva foam in small sizes. There are many things that I tried in making these earrings, such as in the process of making the size pattern, the way to combine one size of eva foam with another to the point of color selection in the finishing process.


    There are still many things that I want to realize in the future, of course, every process of making them is my way of learning and recognizing the materials I use better. The way I draw patterns has also improved compared to a few years ago (now I can create accessory patterns faster, plus a sense of satisfaction with the size achieved in a short time).







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you