𝐓𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 - 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

February 12, 2023

 New E-commerce Products in February

    Actually, I still didn't expect to finish this earring belonging to Tighnari in February. I'm still in the search for material that suits my liking and I've been searching for days still haven't found it either. Until one day, when I looked at the catalog of this accessories store, I found leaves with the same motif with two different sizes (large and small). Without thinking, I went back to sctoll the catalog of this store and bought several items at once.

    Quite a funny start in my opinion, but it is undeniable that after days of searching and paying attention to the description of each product, when I found this material I felt very lucky. Maybe this isn't the best thing in my mind, but I'm already delighted to finish this product in February.

    There is still the possibility to make a v.2 out of these earrings, if I find the suitable material. Until that happens, please support and pay attention to our store! There will be new products every month. P.S : Ah, we painted this product ourselves, so it is likely not to find the same product anywhere else.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you