𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 | 𝐄-𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞 & 𝐒𝐍𝐒 𝐎𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫

February 08, 2023

 Thank You

    I thank all the customers who have shopped at our store, both through SNS and e-commerce. This January, I managed to ship to the United States again and there were several orders from ASEAN countries (Philippines, Malaysia) and Taiwan. 

January 2023 E-commerce & SNS Order

    This month our store managed to sell 38 products. It was great to see this growth at the end of the month. Then, some overseas buyers reappeared again finally. If you look at the past three months, buyers from abroad have decreased considerably, and domestic buyers still have enthusiasm in buying our products.

I think the products from Genshin Impact are still the prima donna in our store, it seems that I need to buy more packing boxes for Columbina in the future (this box has a larger size, because I don't want to bend the fur decoration for the hair). In addition, products from the Nijisanji series also still have many fans. I've made products for February and all of the Genshin Impact series, if you are interested, I will put the store link and SNS below.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you