𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 𝐄-𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐬 | 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

October 18, 2022

 Horns

    I made three new products for October, two of which are cosplay horns. In fact, I just tried out of curiosity about how to make it, I saw some tutorial videos on youtube and tried to make the pattern. Unexpectedly, everything worked out well!

October 2022 E-commerce Products

    I made two products from the Genshin Impact series, namely Nilou & Dori, then from the One Piece series, namely Yamato. It's fun to try new things and when you manage to complete them it feels like a big achievement. Of course, there are many things I want to do in the future, hopefully I will get better at producing new products and still be able to maintain good product quality.

    I won't say too much, all the products have been updated in e-commerce stores and also SNS. If you are interested in buying, everything can be obtained easily.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you