𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐚 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐨 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 | 𝐄-𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐬

April 10, 2022

 HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCA

    Today (04/10) is Luca Kaneshiro birthday, I devoted this blog entry to commemorating Luca's birthday.  I made several Luca's accessoies, such as : a gun and a heart brooch in March and the rest (chain triangle brooches & necklace set) this April. Actually, I have no plans to make Luca's complete accessories entirely because of my limited abilities. When I make a product, I want it to be used well and also useful for the buyer.

    Therefore, it is very important to test the product before it is shipped / marketed in e-commerce, so that you can ensure the shortcomings and turns off when the product is launched everything is in good condition.

LUCA KANESHIRO COSPLAY ACCESSORIES | E-COMMERCE PRODUCTS

    I made hairpins, suit brooches (chain triangle brooches, gun and heart brooches) and necklace sets for Luka Kaneshiro cosplay. With a lot going on in March (personal affairs in private life), fortunately in April I was able to release quite a lot of new products.

    There are many trial and error processes in making this, but not all of the processes I captured in photos, so this time I only posted photos of products. The store link I will put below, let's visit to have a look.


    Actually, some of the products above have been purchased by buyers and I'm excited about that achievement and hopefully in the future I can attract more buyers to my store.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you