𝐍𝐢𝐣𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐣𝐢 𝐄𝐍 - 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐊𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐤𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐲 | 𝐄-𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭

April 24, 2022

Initial Ideas for Making Accessories : Choker & Earring

    I had been thinking about making Nina Kosaka's accessories a few months ago. Finally, this month I was able to finish one of her cosplay accessories, which was a choker. At first I wanted to make the earrings and choker, but when I asked the store for the stock of ingredients for the earrings I wanted and it turned out that it was sold out, in the end I decided to postpone / not go ahead with the plan.

    I pretty much did some research for the right material for Nina's choker. At first I wanted to use glitter ribbons, but after looking more carefully at Nina's vtuber design. I don't think it's a good choice. Several times I had to look at the storefront to get the materials that suited my wishes.

    Finally, in April I successfully completed cosplay accessories for Nina and below I will show you a photo of the display product that I displayed on e-commerce.

    I decided to release this product along with another Nijisanji EN vtuber, Alban Knox. If you are interested I have put our store link and Instagram business, in addition for making it easier to buyers contact / buy our goods directly.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you